Thursday 10 March 2016

PURPOSE OF DOING THIS BLOG

Assalamualaikum and hello everybody. =)

basically I am newbie here. There reason why i'm creating this is because assignment purpose. Actually I already have this one feeling to have my own blog  because I love to read blogs. The reason why I still did not have my own blog is because I keep on postpone to do it. I'm having some trouble issues I guess? haha. So, this assignment somehow help to or push me to create this blog and Insyaallah i will keep on posting new entries that will give you guys some benefits or new knowledge after reading my blogs.

So, as for now i am going to post for about 15 entries about the uniqueness of Malaysia. The reason why I am choose this topic is because I want to no more about my Beloved country. Eventhough I'm a Malaysian, trust me, not all I know about Malaysia. secondly is because, I want everybody to know about my country. What we have in our country.  Furthernore, I want everybody to know about Malaysia, a country which has many types of culture, food, religion and many more! Sounds ineresting right ? I hope you guys will enjoy my writting. =)

Oh! I almost forget to introduce myself. My name is Shahirah Afiqah BT. Rijaluddin. i am 20 years old. Came from Kedah but currently staying in Shah Alam. I am studying in Kuantan. I think that's all from me know. Don't forget to read my blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment